Full Stack Engineer
Number Of openings
2 to 4 Years
What Work Will You Do?
- As a Software Engineer at Radixweb, you will write and maintain efficient code by using Microsoft technologies. You will follow the complete software development life cycle and work with other team members on solutions module including software system design and development.
Who Are We Looking for?
- Challenges-driven passionate individual with keen interest to work analytically in an inspired environment
- Proven ability to work as both- individual and team player
What Are We Looking for?
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in programming and debugging web applications
- Extensive development experience in .net framework 4.0+, MSSQL 2008+
- Excellent knowledge of Object-Oriented Design / Development concepts
- Should be good in ORM (Entity framework or Entity framework Core)
- Able to communicate with team members
- Must have work experience with Angular/React.js at least for 1+ years.
What You’ll Do
- Involve in the continuous development process with the implementation of efficient code
- Designing, coding, and debugging the application as per the standards
- Test and maintain the code quality to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Support distributed software systems under the .net framework
- Involve in continuous learning and gain knowledge of the latest technologies
- Work with creative thinking and a result-oriented approach
- Founded in 2000, Radixweb is a leading software development company serving over 2900 clients in 25 countries. Join us to work on challenging projects, standardized processes, and fun work culture.
- In addition, have an exposure to our home-grown .Net-based open-source framework for creating a cloud-friendly modernized enterprise web application www.rxweb.io developed using top software design patterns and principles. Already being recognized by developers’ community across the world.
- Also, have an exposure of our home-grown globally acclaimed PHP-based web to print solution- https://www.onprintshop.com/ developed to simplify print order management from client order to shipping. Recognized as solution partners by reputed brands in the print industry and serving small to largest printers across the world.
- Opportunity to work on latest technologies
- Technology and team based well-managed training & development process
- Strong and committed team of 450+ employees
- 70+ Employees working with us for 5+ Years
- 25+ employees working with us for 10+ Years
- Flexible shift timings with lucrative compensation
- Transparent Appraisal process
- Exclusive soft skill training by professional Trainer
If you meet the above requirements then Submit Your Resume and shape your career with one of the leading IT outsourcing company in Ahmedabad.