Software Engineer – C++ & Embedded Hardware
Number Of openings
2 to 6 Years
BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/(E&C and E&E)
What Work Will You Do?
- As a Software Engineer at Radixweb, you will work with other team members on ongoing projects on both Hardware and Software as per needs
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/(E&C and E&E)
Who Are We Looking for?
- 2 to 6 Years of experience
- Ability to assemble Electronic hardware
- Good coding experience in C++
- Working knowledge on VHLD/Verilog (advantage)
Desired Technical Skills (Any combination):
- Driver development knowledge (Must for 4+years experience)
- Windows Driver development – WDM, KMDF, UMDF
- Object oriented programming (OOP) in C++
- Linux drivers
- Linux Build system
- Drivers for – RS232, USB, I2C, SPI, TCP/IP, Socket programming, RS485, Modbus, CAN,
- Processors – X86,A8,A9, ARM
- Worked on audio and video (advantage)
- Protocols- UART, I2C, USB2.0, JTAG
- Windows – MFC, Qt, GTK, GUI, XML
- FPGA working (advantage)
What You’ll Do
- Work on ongoing projects on both Hardware and Software as per needs
- Be flexible to learn and work on other languages, like C#, python etc.
- Become a quick learner and easily adapt to ongoing requirements.
- Self-learning in new technologies (may get guidance from seniors)
- Take care of inventory at Systems Department
- Learn Soldering of SMD components as small as 0201.
- Work as an active member of the team.
- Founded in 2000, Radixweb is a leading software development company serving over 2900 clients in 25 countries. Join us to work on challenging projects, standardized processes, and fun work culture.
- In addition, have an exposure to our home-grown .Net-based open-source framework for creating a cloud-friendly modernized enterprise web application www.rxweb.io developed using top software design patterns and principles. Already being recognized by developers’ community across the world.
- Also, have an exposure of our home-grown globally acclaimed PHP-based web to print solution- https://www.onprintshop.com/ developed to simplify print order management from client order to shipping. Recognized as solution partners by reputed brands in the print industry and serving small to largest printers across the world.
- Opportunity to work on latest technologies
- Technology and team based well-managed training & development process
- Strong and committed team of 450+ employees
- 70+ Employees working with us for 5+ Years
- 25+ employees working with us for 10+ Years
- Flexible shift timings with lucrative compensation
- Transparent Appraisal process
- Exclusive soft skill training by professional Trainer
If you meet the above requirements then Submit Your Resume and shape your career with one of the leading IT outsourcing company in Ahmedabad.