Manufacturing Management Portal
Revamping legacy system with enriched and value-add features using a manufacturing management system – to deliver real-time information that accentuates efficiency
- Design-rich web application with easy to use interface and smooth navigations to enable users adapt quickly
- Active dashboard to offer live notifications, various views and easy-to-manage new installations
- Better User Management and Email and SMS notifications integration
- Engaging and intuitive charts and reports to make data more vivid and interactive
- Seamless social media integration and multilingual responsive web application for global users
- Microsoft ASP.Net MVC 5
- Web API 2.2
- Entity Framework 6.1
- Customer Razor Helper Classes
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Bootstrap for UI
Our Approach to develop Manufacturing Portal
Owing to our extensive experience and developing bespoke manufacturing management portal for inverter manufacturer, Radixweb became a trusted software development partner for the company. A stronghold in Web Application Development, helped the team to understand in-depth requirements, create wireframes and functional specification documents. Manufacturing management software was based on these wireframes, documents, and specific needs mentioned below:
Our team of experts used flexible and modest technologies like ASP.NET MVC architecture with Razor syntax, Angular JS and Microsoft SQL Server database in application development.
Requirement Discovery & Mock ups
Conducted extensive requirement analysis to understand business necessities and expectations for the new solution. A mock up web portal using Balsamiq Mock Ups tool was created.
Responsive Web UI
To provide an engaging user experience across all device sizes, responsive web application designs were used in the manufacturing portal to fit every screen size needs.
Easy-to-use, feature-rich and attractive dashboard to manage installations smoothly. For better understanding, used various coloured flags to depict status and alerts.
Multi-lingual Web Application
To cater to globally diverged users, multi-lingual setup was developed to manage web content in different languages viz., English, Francois, Deutsch and Española.
Web Data Logger Module
Useful features like logging the data in the database or CSV file set intervals for data logs, and viewing information for the last 24 hours were implemented in the manufacturing management system.
Radixweb is very responsive and flexible, and the documentation was up to the mark. It was pleasant working with the team and we plan continue the engagement in the future.
- Patrick Ambord, Project Head, Manufacturing Company, Europe.