Current IT advancement has forced the majority of companies to allocate and invest a subsequent portion of their budget into web application development.
They utilize the most of IT facilities which has led to outsourcing of small to enterprise level IT projects to various service providers. You might come across many IT outsourcing companies claiming to offer top-notch software outsourcing services while looking for IT partner for your project. Finding the right option is important to achieve the project success. You may experience lots of disappointment and frustration with one wrong selection of Software Development Company or a freelance developer.
Below mentioned tips should be considered while selecting a reliable partner and to help you recognize the differences between hiring a freelance programmer/designer or a well-established software development company.
- Usually freelancers are less expensive than professional companies offering software development services because they are only one or two people and they don’t have large operational overheads to worry about
- Freelancers don’t have any policies or guidelines for customer satisfaction
- A freelancer’s creativity, ability & skill sets are limited as compared to a team
- Customers can’t rely on a freelancer for a large scale project, such as Enterprise solution development, which requires resources with various skill-sets
- Freelancers can’t guarantee whether the project will be delivered on time if they are stuck somewhere during development along with code quality
- Freelancers don’t offer multiple services like consultation, integration, with testing, and graphic designing, etc. which has to be considered before approaching them for software development projects
Professional Development Companies:
- The Stable software development companies have well-defined processes and strive hard to achieve customer satisfaction which helps in retaining customers and guarantees repeat sales
- Customers get advantage from the collective expertise of a team of designers, developers, UI Designers, technical architects, etc. in a software development company
- Professional firms tend to have more knowledge of the ongoing as well as upcoming IT trends and programming languages. Their expertise can be leveraged to develop a robust and scalable software solution according to the requirements of the customers
- Software development companies can provide complete solutions including graphic design, consulting, customization, migration, integration, testing or any other specific needs you may have for your venture. This saves you the need to search for multiple resources in order to complete a project. Companies have the benefit of being able to propose you a complete solutions package including end-to-end project management
- Software development companies have risk mitigation processes in place along with escalation managers for prompt troubleshooting
- Professional software development company also has support staff to provide assistance even after the completion of project and solution deployment
Key facts to consider while choosing your outsourcing partner:
Proven track records:
check out the industry experience of your outsourcing partner, find out more on the type of customers they are serving. Make sure your offshore partner is having scalable solutions to match your enterprise needs.
Look for References:
Ask related references from your IT outsourcing partner before taking a call for your project. Find out about the quality of service, timely delivery, requirement understanding skills and customer service from the references you get.
Check for business objective of your outsourcing partner:
one more important factor to find whether your business aims are matching with your outsourcing partner objective. If their objectives are up to some extend aligned with your aims, it would help you to generate desired results as they would be more practical to understand your requirements.
Financial stability and credentials:
Another crucial factor in outsourcing is to have financially secure and stable outsourcing partner. Do check for skills and experience of the offshore partner and be sure about their industry insights.
Ask for prototypes:
This would help you to determine the level of quality, technical expertise, requirement understanding skills and on time delivery of your offshoring company. If you get satisfied results for earlier mentioned aspects, your goals can be attained with this partner.
Enable seamless Communication:
Communicate more with your offshore development partner and make sure they understands your language. While selecting your outsourcing partner make sure they are available via phone, email, chat etc. for your help anytime. Do also verify about post implementation support they are offering or not.
Outsource to RadixWeb – A leading IT outsourcing company
Share your enterprise vision with our industry experts – developing varied software solutions and offering IT outsourcing services across the globe for 14 years. We partner to help you measure the impact at every execution. This is where we show why Outsourcing is a Partnership enhanced with a collective Leadership. Contact us now.