Interactive Online Training Portal
An engaging E-learning Platform to offer technology tutorials and courses, keeping users more informed and delivering advanced services
- On-demand and Real-time user activity data for monitoring
- Robust content management system with core extensions
- Integration of Arabic language using Asp.Net technology
- In- built video uploading functionality for live video streaming
- .Net Framework 4.5
- Asp.Net with C#
- SQL Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft Enterprise Library
- MS Charts
- 3-Tier Architecture
Major requirement was to setup a web portal for knowledge sharing through tutorials across the IT knowledge seekers and trainees at quick availability.
- As client wanted to run his business in UAE, he asked for the website having Arabic language.
- The techno savvy client wanted to build up a solution using Microsoft technology.
- Admin user can track information of website visitors through the solution.
- Integration of live video streaming of tutorials was essential to share knowledge with his customers and trainees.
- The solution must have the capacity to manage several on-line tutorial videos and make it available to students and trainees quickly.
We offered an on-line platform using Asp.Net a Microsoft technology that permits client to upload his live video streaming for tutorials and share them with students and trainees.
- Using Asp.Net, we have delivered a web portal using Arabic language applying Asp.Net the Microsoft technology.
- The solution admin user can view details of Total Time Spent & Number of Times Access at website by visitors.
- We have developed and installed various features that assist the user in tracking various details such as user’s Total Minutes Presence, Check–in & Check-out at website, User IP address, User Name>, etc.
- Advanced Search functionalities for quick search of website users by selecting group and user.
- The solution permits client to upload his video tutorials and his students and trainees get the on-line knowledge relate to various Microsoft technologies including VB.Net, Asp.Net,HTML5, CSS3, and C#.Net.
- Live video streaming permitted multiple students to access the same video file at the same time.
By offering on-line video tutorials, the website allows for on-line learning or knowledge sharing to client. It works as on-line marketing tool too. Admin user can view website’s accessibility by users on daily basis.