It is quite difficult to store and manage customer data manually. As we all know, “Necessity is the Mother of Invention” for the precise management of customer data IT industry has developed a model called Customer Relationship Management (CRM). It allows users to accomplish various business processes of operation, collaboration, and analytics.
Basic idea for CRM application is to store and manage customer data for future business opportunities. Maintain contacts, clients, contracts, marketing activities, sales practices, etc. using CRM application.
But it provides a facility of data storage and management but not data integration. Radixweb has developed an application that integrates CRM data with third-party software.
Simplified solution offering is the benchmark of Radixweb. Having the skill set of all technologies, we develop and deliver highly scalable and dynamic business-centric web solutions.
We have developed a DotNet based web application that offers integration between online accounting software and CRM database. This combination improves data accuracy with updated details.
Before developing CRM based data integration application, our DotNet experts have analyzed challenges for building an application that is compatible with all MS Dynamics CRMs.
- Building an application having integration between database and third-party software
- Functionality extension of CRM application with new design and development to simplify processes
- Integration of a third party accounting software that decreases the complexity of order management
- Applying data synchronization between CRM and accounting software for updation
- Creating the immediate effect of each action in CRM as well as accounting software
- Deciding the activities performed by application to smoothen business processes
Having extensive experience working with DotNet technology, we can develop advanced web solutions by using various frameworks, content management systems, COTS customization, and enterprise services of DotNet. Generally, enterprises use Microsoft Dynamics CRM application, and we have decided to develop a DotNet based application to integrate the database.
After analyzing requirements, we started focusing and bifurcating scopes of project. To develop CRM based data integration application development, our developers have undergone the process that include
- Meeting with actual users of CRM from different business and industry domains
- Examined difficulties during updation and transformation of customer data
- Evaluated of processes that have to be included in the application between CRM and third-party software
- Studied various third party accounting software to select the most suitable one
- Identified features and functionalities that have to be included to run processes smoothly from both the end
- Developed and integrated a secured and tested application for quick data updation at CRM
Once the analysis is completed, our experienced DotNet developers have carried out the application’s development and design. This application reduces client costs for each CRM user’s separate licenses of MS Dynamic CRM and QuickBooks accounting software.
With CRM base data integration application multiple users can use the same CRM solution across the enterprise. The application decreases the user’s turn around time and simplifies various business processes.
Have a look to various functionalities, features and benefits offered by the application developed by experienced programmers of Radixweb.
Here are some other reasons for choosing MS Dynamic CRM. Functionalities that are integrated with CRM based application development include:
1) QuickBooks Integration
It is accounting software integrated by us to manage the online payment records of customers. Our application integrates CRM with QuickBooks and helps in managing customer payment details at both ends.
2) Synchronization of CRM & QuickBooks
Our CRM based data integration application creates synchronization amid CRM and QuickBooks. For example, if the customer has paid the invoice amount the status will be updated at QuickBooks and CRM. Now there is no need for manual data upgradation from your accounting software to CRM.
3) Application Performance
Our advanced application development has three major actions.
- Automatic invoice creation by system
- Checking of invoice by CSR and sending it to customers
- Invoice posting at online QuickBooks
These functionalities decrease manual processes and save the time of CRM users.
4) Data Updation
When payment details are updated in QuickBooks, it creates automatic effect at CRM. So CRM data is also updated along with the accounting software. Users can view the updated status of customer details. Moreover, the application has payment gateway integration to make online payment possible.
Features of CRM Application
With the application, user can perform various activities that start from data consumption to CRM customization. Let’s have an understanding of all of them.
Data Consuming: The application helps users to use CRM data in QuickBooks and vice versa.
Data Posting: Data posting is taken place once the invoices are generated automatically in CRM and posted in QuickBooks.
CRM Data Management: Like CRM, users can also manage customer data by using CRM-based data integration applications.
CRM Customization: Our application is compatible with customizing CRM, having highly complex functionalities.
Integration: The application provides direct integration of CRM and QuickBooks using Soap base web services. It also contains API integration of online QuickBooks.
- Reduce manual processes
- Streamline various business processes
- Improve accuracy of data
- Quick updation of data at CRM and QuickBooks
- Reduce license cost of QuickBooks and MS Dynamic CRM
All enterprises from different industry verticals can use our CRM based data integration application.