Cloud based Recruitment Software
Using advanced cloud-based development techniques by implementing enterprise class technology to boost efficiency and reduce costs
- Universal approach to cloud transformation from consulting to development, and from migration to management to boost move to cloud
- Hassle free synchronization between global teams to attune to a common business growth plan
- Highly intuitive cloud based recruitment software for users with an easy to use, streamlined and on-the-cloud process
- Consistent data management, better tracking of user records and improvised user experience for candidates and employers
- .NET Framework 4.5.2
- SQL Server 2008 R2
- ASP.NET WEB API 2.0
- Data Entity Framework 6.0
- HTML5 CSS3
- Angular .JS
- Structure Map
- Twitter Bootstrap 3.0
Our Approach towards Cloud Based Recruitment Software
Backed by a team of cloud experts, Radixweb has implemented numerous complex and challenging human resource management portals along with feature-rich web interfaces for recruiters and administrators.
Cloud Assessment Consulting
Owing to our rich experience, the team suggested the client for .NET application development as the technology (the client required) was slowly fading out. The team also helped the client to better technology options to move the system to cloud.
Cloud Based Application Development
To develop and deploy the desired recruitment software over Cloud and the existing system was migrated to Web. We analyzed the scope of work, redeveloped complete web based application and modernized with latest user interface, improved product distribution and incorporated new functionalities.
Cloud Integration Services
The team successfully integrated Third Party services like: secured sign integration for digital signature, Stimulsoft reporting service for custom report development, Broadbean services to find the right candidates from job portal and post jobs on Job Portals and SMS notifications.
Monitoring, Maintenance and Enhancements
Regular maintenance and enhancements till go-live phase. Stackify, a licensed tool was used to monitor server performance and maintenance. Automated deployment and upgradation process was carried out with the help of TeamCity and Octopus tools. The system quick and faced minimal down-time.