Engineering Design Services – Full Range of Innovation Augmentation for Your Needs
Specific designs are delivered based on original concepts for assisting inventors, manufacturing tools for production programs and machines for special applications. This engagement is supported by a cross functional design team working across disciplines providing integrated design knowledge combining electrical, mechanical, electronic and process engineering capabilities required for the development of new concepts.
The manufacturing limitations determine the final design of the product as the tooling, machining, fitting and assembling of components define the efficiency of the manufacturing sequence. To this effect, a product design is rationalised with the knowledge of complex manufacturing and engineering processes delivering a highly optimised product design that improves the functional determinants within the manufacturing and servicing cycles.
Integrated Industry Offerings
Radix offers a network of distributed control systems that can be customised and integrated to manage all the facilities associated with the technical operations within commercial, residential and business environments.
Radix offers a bridging platform for existing products conversion to smart products for seamless integration with emerging needs to facilitate automated functions including IoT, AuT that are a part of large public demand and aligns with advanced urban communities.
Secure Technolony Enanbled Products
Radix offers a versatile suit of services through their custom engineered devices supported by advanced technologies that provide reliable and robust security solutions for IoT, AuT product manufacturers and suppliers, adopters.
Radix offers a range of devices that are engineered to deliver the experience of the next generation of smart living as members of the evolving society that is rapidly adapting to lifestyle intervention through technologies.
Radixweb – One Stop Solution for Advanced Applied Engineering
- Radix offers comprehensive engineering design services with multiple specialities working together to provide a seamless integration of major technical disciplines.
- This enables the client to generate all their engineering design requirements in one engagement without compromising their ability to specify the broad contours of their requirement and allow the design team to create the distributed technical coordination for efficient design.
- The format of engagement includes all the primary design disciplines including mechanical, electrical, electronics, civil, structural and relevant specialisations in material science, fluid dynamics, thermodynamics, acoustics and other scientific domains.
- The services offered establishes a one stop solution for advanced applied engineering towards product design for manufacturing, machine design for special applications and plant engineering for establishing specialised industrial infrastructure.
- We use various homegrown and partner software, including 3D platforms, workflows and electronic data management systems to offer the best solution to our customers.