Windows Hardware Quality Labs Testing
Being an MS certified Gold Partner, we test the device drivers and software apps thoroughly for reliability. Testing drivers through Driver Test Management System, your device drivers, and software solutions go through extreme tests to reveal flaws, if any. Products that clear the WHQL testing receive the ‘Certified for Windows’ logo that ensures compatibility with the OS.
Radixweb’s WHQL Testing and Certification Log
- Setting up servers and clients for different versions of Operating Systems like Windows XP, Server, and Windows VISTA (32bit and 64 bit), Windows 8/8.1 (32bit and 64 bit), Windows Server (2008 R2 to 2012 R2), etc.
- Proficient engineering staff – setting up hardware and software solutions as demanded along with tests
- Monitoring tests at all levels – ensuring smooth execution
- Detailed logs – Documentation, submission, and driver certification test results
- Support to clean – swap submission process with Microsoft
Approach Towards Windows Certification Logs
A one-stop-shop for Windows Hardware and Software Certification Program for device driver vendors and software solution providers – implementing extensive experience to offer all in all service for testing with Windows suitability. In case of failures, we use our technical excellence to spot issues and realign them with Microsoft specifications.
Monitoring each test carefully with our time-tested process. In case of failure, analyzing logs and reports to identify the reasons for failure.
Creating documents, logs, and reports with our findings; sharing details with the client. After the client fixes issues, we ensure stability by re-running tests.
Ensuring that the drivers that pass the testing process are updated on the Windows site and you get appropriate support from Microsoft.
Finest WHQL Testing
Before giving a start, our engineers study and analyze the product (Hardware and driver setup, Hardware details. Software frameworks etc.) deeply. It gives us an idea of whether our existing environment needs any changes to ensure a smooth WHQL Testing process.
- Servers – HCK 2.1(win 7 to 8.1, win 2k8 R2, win 2k12 R2) and HLK (win 10)
- Keeping our servers updated with the latest QFE updates
- Client/ Test pcs – target testing OS installed. Setup new client PC as required
- n/w setup to make communication between the server and client PC; accessing it
- Testing an environment setup before workflow starts
- A defined structure followed to put testing log, docs, test reports in it
- Analyzing failing log to quickly identify failing condition
Microsoft WHQL Certification
Taking complete responsibility of the WHQL Testing and Report Generation Process. We cull out and submit logs from the process.
Post the testing process, we help our clients file a proper report based on our certification logs to MS. This is essential for getting certified.
We provide results for both 32bit and 64bit Operating systems. However, testing for Itanium-based systems are excluded.