Senior Video Editor
Number Of openings
4 to 6 Years
What we are looking for?
- We are looking for a skillful video editor responsible for recording, assembling, editing and integrating raw visual content into a finished final product (video) that’s suitable for online broadcasting. The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects to be applied and executed in professional video editing software.
- Video editor will create catchy and innovative videos for blogs, websites, YouTube, case studies, social media posts, promotional ads and online marketing to promote our products/services. You’ll usually work closely with the digital marketing team to achieve the desired end result. If you have proficiency in visual storytelling, you are our right catch. Ultimately, as a video creator or editor, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive and compelling story.
What You Will Do?
- Create short or long promotional videos for the company/product specific purpose
- Record important events using required camera, lighting, and audio equipment
- Integration of audio with visual in brand campaigns to drive brand to extreme demand
- Film videos on set or on location and edit footage in post-production
- Identify and target current/ongoing trends of the visual content to lure customers’ attention towards our products/services
- Creatively edit captured video to tell concise, simple and visually pleasing stories
- Direct people to capture specific action and events for the proper execution of excellent video
- Ensuring that the necessary filming equipment is available for use, directing other camera operators on set and creating a full-proof video footage
- Deep Knowledge of professional video editing softwares. Strongly creative, with a terrific eye for catching minute visual details
What are we looking for?
- Must know computerized editing software and equipment i.e. Proficiency with camera equipment and editing software such as Photoshop
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts or relevant fields
- Significant work experience as a video editor or similar roles: 4 to 6 Years
- Technical acumen to be able to operate, configure, set up, and fix video, audio, lighting, or other production equipment
- Have flexibility and consistency in making concepts, editing, integrating and executing videos that garner attraction and audience amazement
- In-depth ideation skills to make videos from the scratch to the final version, to yield topnotch engagement results
- Can work in a variety of digital venues with software to edit and finish creative videos
- Founded in 2000, Radixweb is a leading software development company serving over 2900 clients in 25 countries. Join us to work on challenging projects, standardized processes, and fun work culture.
- In addition, have an exposure to our home-grown .Net-based open-source framework for creating a cloud-friendly modernized enterprise web application www.rxweb.io developed using top software design patterns and principles. Already being recognized by developers’ community across the world.
- Also, have an exposure of our home-grown globally acclaimed PHP-based web to print solution- https://www.onprintshop.com/ developed to simplify print order management from client order to shipping. Recognized as solution partners by reputed brands in the print industry and serving small to largest printers across the world.
- Opportunity to work on latest technologies
- Technology and team based well-managed training & development process
- Strong and committed team of 450+ employees
- 70+ Employees working with us for 5+ Years
- 25+ employees working with us for 10+ Years
- Flexible shift timings with lucrative compensation
- Transparent Appraisal process
- Exclusive soft skill training by professional Trainer
If you meet the above requirements then Submit Your Resume and shape your career with one of the leading IT outsourcing company in Ahmedabad.