Easing Complexities with Futuristic Database Management Services
Manage the magnanimity of data explosion through widespread data sources with a full range of data management services to leverage the power of Intelligent data and analytics
With various database options available in the market, enterprises have numerous options to implement databases. Data is the most critical component of a business and most enterprises falter because they are often unprepared with the complexities of managing enterprise-class databases. It is also important to choose the right database solution as per volume and variety amidst the open and closed source database varieties.
Legacy systems fail to handle the overwhelming influx of complex data. This is where agile and updated no-relational (NoSQL) databases find popularity. With our competencies in NoSQL databases, we are not only adept at managing complex data needs but can also suggest several database options for diverse needs and data types. We help enterprises take highly-informed strategic decisions.
Space-age Database Management Solutions
We recognize the vision of data-driven businesses and have peerless expertise in working with both – open and closed source databases. We are well equipped to deal with new age data management to drive optimum performance.
Our service offerings are as below:
Databases We Work With
Being one of the leading Database Management Service providers, we work with several emerging and modern database systems to render desired results to enterprises:
Microsoft’s SQL Server is a relational database management system which primarily stores and retrieves data when requested by other software apps. It is a database server that implements the Structured Query Language.
- Streamlined Installation
- Extremely Robust Security Features
- Low Cost of Ownership
- Efficiently Manages Log and Data Files
- Enhances Database Performance
This is an open-source, relational, fully-managed database that is used to deploy cloud-native apps. Other than web database, it is used for a wide range of purposes, including data warehousing, e-commerce, and logging applications.
- Easy to Use and Interact
- Includes Data Security Layers
- Extreme Data Handling Capacity
- Prevents Memory Leaks
- Runs on Multiple Operating Systems
Postgres is another open-source database management system that emphasizes extensibility and SQL compliance. It is an object-based database that safely stores and scales complex data workloads.
- Open Source DBMS
- Diverse Indexing Techniques
- Flexible Full-text Search Facilities
- Diversified Extension Functions
This is a is a cross-platform document-oriented database program that classifies as a NoSQL database program. It uses JSON-like documents with optional schemas and is great for transactional stores with performance concerns.
- Different Doc Holding Capacity
- Clear Structure of Single Object
- No Complex Joins
- Deep Query-ability
- Conversion/mapping of Application Objects not Needed
This is a fully managed NoSQL Database which supports key value and document data structures and is a part of Amazon Web Services portfolio. It is a multi-region, multi-active database with built-in security, backup, restore and in-memory catching.
- Unlimited Data Storage
- Expands Single Table Over Multiple Server
- Solid State Disks to Store Data Items
- Secured Methods to Authenticate Users
- Throughput Based Pricing
This DBMS was specifically developed by Google to create mobile and web apps. It is a is a cloud-hosted NoSQL database that lets you store and sync data between your users in real-time.
- Real-time Data
- Security Built-in
- Email and Password Authentication
- Static File Hosting
- Storage Fostered by Google Cloud
Our Cloud Database Competence
Microsoft’s Azure SQL Database is a managed cloud database that runs on cloud computing platforms and the access to it is given as a service.
- Flexible Service Plans
- High Speed and Minimal Down Time
- Improved Usability
- Easy Time-management
- Easy-to-Use Migration Tools
Amazon Relational Database Service is a distributed database service that runs on cloud to simplify the setup, operation, and scalability of relational databases for already in use applications.
- Easy Deployment
- Fast Storage Options
- Robust Backup and Recovery
- High Availability
- Superior Monitoring/Metrics
Database Management System Process
We realize that data is the biggest asset of a venture and know the priority of enterprises to implement database management processes according to one’s niche
Radixweb isn’t just a problem solver but a thought leader which means our innovation drive is high and we offer tailored solutions to every business problem. We guarantee:
- Advanced security integration for database management
- Seamless integration of several databases
- Lessened development time and optimized cost budget
- Building best-in-class CMS and CRM development solutions
- Super coding structures and robust architectures
- Crafting dynamic experiences across business domains