Sr. Graphic Designer (Creative Arts)
Number Of openings
4 to 6 Years
How You Should Be?
- We are looking for a supremely creative Graphic Design Professional with domain expertise across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- You’ll be primary leader on Marketing Creative’s, Website/Landing pages / emailer Design, overseeing print, user acquisition and other forms of design.
- It is your responsibility to ensure industry-leading quality through effective creative direction and feedback.
- As a member of the department’s leadership team, you will be a champion in maintaining internal and external client relations and inspire the team through peer influence and example-setting.
- Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so you are the one who can make balance between team members and creative demands.
What You Will Do?
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the entire design effort, including project and title assignment, quality control, training, and coaching.
- Oversee multiple projects, managing timelines and communicating with customers or department to ensure that their content guidelines and deadlines are met.
- Be able to flex into multiple asset types on multiple platforms with an especially sharp focus on user acquisition, mobile and social platforms.
- Mentor, coach and directly supervise junior designers and other team members.
- Participate in the interview and performance review process for members of the design team.
- Serve as an expert on the titles assigned to Marketing Creative, in terms of brand identity, technical issues, and best practices.
Must Have Traits:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
Tools Known: Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw, After Effect
If you meet the above requirements, then Submit Your Resume and shape your career with one of the leading IT outsourcing company in Ahmedabad.