Digital Marketing Strategist
Number Of openings
5 to 7 Years
How You Should Be?
- We are looking for a supremely talented Digital Marketing Professional with domain expertise in SEO, SEM, and PPC strategies to drive in-bound lead generation
- As a key member of the marketing team, you will have to manage all Search Engine Optimization activities including content marketing strategy, link building and keyword strategy, Social Media Marketing, run PPC campaigns and monitor paid search budgets. Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible Return on Investment (ROI).
- Our ideal candidate will blend thoughtful execution with strategic insight and have hands on attitude in building and delivering marketing campaigns. Must have: Strong communication skills, an analytical mindset and budget acumen.
What You Will Do?
- Collaborate across functions and silos to deliver a rewarding content marketing strategy to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- Collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization and research and implement SEO recommendations
- Work with marketing teams to optimize SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns, monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Lead the strategy around keyword selection and audience targeting
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Accountable for all content marketing related activities to drive maximum traffic, engagement, leads- that deliver sales, brand awareness and customer retention
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels. Should have a good understanding of the best practices of most used digital marketing channels, its content style and approach
- Insights on guest blogging, sponsored content, influencer marketing and video marketing
Must Have Traits:
- Proven SEO, SEM and PPC experience of 5+ years with quantifiable results
- Google Analytics and AdWords Certification would be preferable
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience of website analytics and bid management tools
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus
- Proven ability to work independently and in team environments
- Experience in interacting with customers, prospects, agencies, analysts and staff in high profile, business critical situations
- Proven ability to establish goals and set clear expectations, prioritize activities, and follow through with timely execution in a fluid, cross functional team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented, analytical nature, and metric driven behavior
- Founded in 2000, Radixweb is a leading software development company serving over 2900 clients in 25 countries. Join us to work on challenging projects, standardized processes, and fun work culture.
- In addition, have an exposure to our home-grown .Net-based open-source framework for creating a cloud-friendly modernized enterprise web application www.rxweb.io developed using top software design patterns and principles. Already being recognized by developers’ community across the world.
- Also, have an exposure of our home-grown globally acclaimed PHP-based web to print solution- https://www.onprintshop.com/ developed to simplify print order management from client order to shipping. Recognized as solution partners by reputed brands in the print industry and serving small to largest printers across the world.
- Opportunity to work on latest technologies
- Technology and team based well-managed training & development process
- Strong and committed team of 450+ employees
- 70+ Employees working with us for 5+ Years
- 25+ employees working with us for 10+ Years
- Flexible shift timings with lucrative compensation
- Transparent Appraisal process
- Exclusive soft skill training by professional Trainer
If you meet the above requirements then Submit Your Resume and shape your career with one of the leading IT outsourcing company in Ahmedabad.