Software Engineer – NodeJs
Number Of openings
2 to 4 Years
What Work Will You Do?
- As a Software Engineer at Radixweb, you will write and maintain efficient code by using NodeJs and frontend technologies like ReactJs or AngularJs. You will follow the complete software development life cycle and work with other team members on the project modules including software design and development. You ll be communicating with client on regular basis for gathering requirements and giving demos.
Who Are We Looking for?
- Challenges-driven passionate individual with keen interest to work analytically in an inspired environment
- Proven ability to work as both- individual and team player
- Individual who can communicate with client and work as per client’s need.
What Are We Looking for?
- 2 to 3 Years of working experience in NodeJs and having little experience in ReactJs or AngularJs.
- Understanding of nodeJs packages.
- Have understanding of MySQL Database, OOPS or MongoDB.
- Knowledge of web technologies including HTML, CSS, JQuery, AJAX.
- Must have experience on Web Service and third party API integration
- Hands-on experience in MEAN stack
- Must have working experience with GIT and SVN.
What You’ll Do
- Involve in full lifecycle application development from requirement gathering to deployment.
- Analyzing, coding and debugging the application with Nodejs
- Involve in continuous learning process for the latest technologies
- Work with creative thinking and result-oriented approach
- Communicate with the client on regular basis to gather the requirements, to give demonstration and to clarify doubts/queries.
- Founded in 2000, Radixweb is a leading software development company serving over 2900 clients in 25 countries. Join us to work on challenging projects, standardized processes, and fun work culture.
- In addition, have an exposure of our home-grown globally acclaimed PHP based web to print solution- https://www.onprintshop.com/ developed to simplify print order management from client ordering to shipping. Recognized as solution partners by reputed brands in the print industry and serving small to largest printers across the world.
- Opportunity to work on latest technologies
- Technology and team based well-managed training & development process
- Strong and committed team of 410+ employees
- 70+ Employees working with us for 5+ Years
- 25+ employees working with us for 10+ Years
- Flexible shift timings with lucrative compensation
- Transparent Appraisal process
- Exclusive soft skill training by professional Trainer