Junior WordPress Developer
Number Of openings
1 to 2 Years
BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MSc / MCA with (IT/CE)
What Work Will You Do?
As a Software Engineer at Radixweb, you will create and maintain websites by using Open source technology (WordPress, WordPress + Woo-Commerce). You will follow the complete software development life cycle and work with the Front-end team.
Who Are We Looking for?
- Challenges-driven passionate individual with keen interest to work analytically in an inspired environment
- Proven ability to work as both- individual and team player
- Individual who can communicate with inter department and within the team.
What Are We Looking for?
- 1+ Years of working experience as a Open Source PHP Developer.
- Knowledge of WordPress coding standards
- Prior experience in working with WordPress & Theme integration.
- Knowledge of Deployment WordPress site.
- Must have good knowledge of website optimization tools such as google page insight, GTMetrix etc….
- Integrate a WordPress plugins and based on requirement able to do minor customization.
- Have an understanding of MySQL Database.
- Excellent in OOPS concepts and implementation in projects
- Knowledge of web technologies including HTML, CSS, JQuery, AJAX
- Contributing to our internal WordPress website development & Website Maintenance processes to improve quality and efficiency
- Follow SEO best practices for site development
- Good understanding of debugging and technical troubleshooting
What You’ll Do
- Involve in continuous development process with implementation of efficient code
- Test and maintain the code quality to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Involve in continuous learning and gain knowledge of latest technologies
- Work with result-oriented approach