Software Engineer – Vue JS
Number Of openings
3 to 5 years
What Work Will You Do?
Who Are We Looking for?
- Your primary focus will be developing user-facing web applications and components.
- You’ll implement them with the Vue.js framework, following generally accepted practices and workflows.
- You will ensure that you produce robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code.
What Are We Looking for?
- 3 to 5 Years of working experience in Vue.js framework.
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js.
- Strong understanding of vue.js framework and its core principles.
- Must have working experience with version control tools like GIT and SVN,
- Task control tools like Redmine and Jira.
- Working experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Knowledge of server-side rendering.
- Knowledge of ReactJs, Nodejs would be an advantage.
What You’ll Do
- Involve in full lifecycle application development from requirement gathering to deployment.
- Analyzing, coding and debugging the application with Vue js
- Involve in continuous learning process for the latest technologies
- Work with creative thinking and result-oriented approach
- Communicate with the client on regular basis to gather the requirements, to give demonstration and to clarify doubts/queries.
- Founded in 2000, Radixweb is a leading software development company serving over 2900 clients in 25 countries. Join us to work on challenging projects, standardized processes, and fun work culture.
- In addition, have an exposure to our home-grown .Net-based open-source framework for creating a cloud-friendly modernized enterprise web application www.rxweb.io developed using top software design patterns and principles. Already being recognized by developers’ community across the world.
- Also, have an exposure of our home-grown globally acclaimed PHP-based web to print solution- https://www.onprintshop.com/ developed to simplify print order management from client order to shipping. Recognized as solution partners by reputed brands in the print industry and serving small to largest printers across the world.
- Opportunity to work on latest technologies
- Technology and team based well-managed training & development process
- Strong and committed team of 450+ employees
- 70+ Employees working with us for 5+ Years
- 25+ employees working with us for 10+ Years
- Flexible shift timings with lucrative compensation
- Transparent Appraisal process
- Exclusive soft skill training by professional Trainer
If you meet the above requirements then Submit Your Resume and shape your career with one of the leading IT outsourcing company in Ahmedabad.