Plastic Renewables Ecommerce Solution
Path Breaking Ecommerce Solution for Leading Innovator in Mastering Plastic Recycling Technology to Gain Better Control in Global Markets
- Build a comprehensive product base-that helped to learn buying pattern of the end-consumers
- With automation of inventory management using a web-based system, the team experienced reduction in operational costs
- Effective and efficient method to build up a customer base as compared to brick and mortar retail stores
- Better scalability as it was easier to tap varying consumer requirements and reach newer market segments
- Quipping consumers with more information helped to garner more loyalty and accentuated brand engagement
- Kentico Version 9.0.25
- SQL server 2012
- Shopify for Ecommerce
Putting years of experience in developing value-rich ecommerce based solutions, the team at Radixweb set up a vision driven online store for the client- with rich UI-UX and sought-after features:
Custom Storefront Implementation
The team implemented the E-commerce solution by integrating with the Shopify services. Each process from start to end, till the Checkout process for online trade was developed using off the shelf services provided by Shopify.
Theme Design & Integration
In tandem with the requirement, elegant designs were catered by expert designers at Radix to make it engaging for the target audience. The Bootstrap theme was altered to match the branding needs and creating valuable user experience.
Modules & Extensions Development
We developed highly customized modules that enhanced the working of the company and helped users to reach them with ease like Store Locator using Google Map Integration and Cost Calculator for precise cost calculations for their orders.
Support & Maintenance
To maintain consistent support during post deployment of the solution- our team provided rigorous support and maintenance with regular activities like backups, bug fixes and regular enhancements – that boosted the overall performance.