While we come across the term ‘Customer Relationship Management’ (CRM), we immediately believe that its all about client data management. However, if you get a CRM solution that carries loads of marketing and customer support aspects, it will be like vanilla ice-cream with brownie. Yes, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 has introduced several cutting-edge functions that differentiate it from rest of the CRM.
Microsoft Dynamic CRM 2016 is released with advanced features that facilitate users with better management of marketing, sales, customers, etc. operations in compare to old one. So should you upgrade and implement MS Dynamics CRM 2016 to avail its hidden potentials? Let’s take a closer look…
Booming Features of Dynamics CRM 2016
Wide-ranging features of updated MS Dynamics CRM 2016 help organizations in boosting four key areas:
It improves productivity of organizations and workforce with
- Office Delve to close a sale by fetching relative and trending documents and data
- Outlook App Integration to perform all email related activities.
- Cortana Integration to embed sales, accounting, and opportunities and work in line with Online CRM
- Excel Integration for quick data import and accurate data analysis
- OneDrive for Business to store, manage and share documents for private and public use
- Document Generation to create personalized sales documents
Now MS Dynamics CRM 2016 is also accessible using any handy devices like smartphone and tablet at anytime, from anywhere. Leverage smoother workflow and increased efficiency for your sales team using the power of mobility.
- Task Flow allows sales person to preview relative sales material by fetching appropriate stuff in a coherent manner and close a sale quickly
- Document Management to access relative documents from different drives such as OneDrive for Business or SharePoint via mobile app
- Mobile Friendly UI to facilitate users with interactive mobile experience and modernized controls
- Preview Forms to have a look at the forms before configuring and deploying them anywhere
- Mobile Management to leverage PC Management, Mobile Application Management, and Mobile Device Management capabilities through Cloud
- App-to-App Deep Linking provides smooth switch over across all data and documents due to seamless interlinking
In the era of mobility, Dynamic CRM 2016 helps you stay connected and productive anywhere, anytime. CRM 2016 features full offline mobile capabilities for phones and tablet allowing you to create task-based mobile apps, Mobile Application Management with Microsoft Intune and more.Click To Tweet
MS CRM 2016 offers advanced customer-centric features to organizations. It helps businesses to get required feedback from end clients and improve their service standards accordingly.
- Interactive Service Hub offers completely redesigned forms and multi-stream dashboard that help in prioritizing the workload
- Knowledge Management to create and publish various knowledge sharing articles, based on issues and feedbacks received from end clients
- Field Services help technicians to manage distributed services effectively while they deliver on-road support to end clients
- Survey Designer to create customized questionnaires at Online CRM and send them out to end clients. Get their valuable feedbacks to improve your service
- Unified Service Desk 2.0 introduces dynamic CRM setup with updated wizard, pre-requisites installation, unattended support, custom controls over the modules, and centralized audit & diagnostics management
- Service Intelligence, an Interactive Business Intelligence Dashboard, assists customer service managers to get an overview of customer service performance
Perform your online operations efficiently by utilizing the platform compatibility offered by Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016.
- Hybrid Server-side Synchronization to sync various data such as contacts, appointments, tasks, emails, etc. by connecting Online CRM with Microsoft Exchange Server (on-premises) or Email Router through server-side synchronization
- Data Loader Services to import massive data at Online CRM and access the data using a link in CRM Admin Center
- No-code Business Rules allow Business Analysts to set their own customized business logic. This permits to define and maintain the rule at minimum cost
- Solution Segmentation allows to export selected portion of CRM and get tight control over the solution patches and distribution
Radixweb Expertise for Microsoft Dynamic CRM Development
Automate and streamline your organization’s approach to communicate with clients by developing and implementing a customized MS Dynamics CRM from Radixweb. Our team of experts can interconnect different departments of your organization such as marketing, sales, analytic, service, accounting, etc. through MS CRM to simplify your operations. Our team has built high level of expertise in Micrsoft Dynamics Integration Services for:
- MS CRM Consulting, Implementation & Customizations
- Integrations with 3rd Party software
- Version upgrades
- Transition from CRM Online to On-Premise and vice versa
- Migrations from other CRM systems to MS CRM
Holding extensive experience of multiple industry domains, we commit to deliver value for money. Get in touch with our team and share your Microsoft Dynamics CRM project requirements to have streamlined sales process.