Radixweb OnPrintShop concludes drupa 2016 on a successful note
Radixweb – OnPrintShop successfully completed the largest print fair drupa 2016. At drupa 2016 team Radixweb along with OnPrintShop presented the theme ‘Simplify & Transform’. The theme was the heart of the show which steals the immense numbers of visitors. The 11 days show was wacky in terms of gigs, techs, and solutions. There was around 1800 exhibitor from 54 countries and more than 2, 60,000 visitors from across the globe, the number itself speaks the success of drupa 2016. Radixweb exhibited its flagship product OnPrintShop – Web-to-Print Storefront, which has been highly recognized as one stop IT partner by many large print entities globally.
drupa 2016 was full of surprise – they have rolled out the ‘Social Media Champ’ trophy. He who engages more tweets to live on twitter were being awarded the trophy. Team Radixweb & OnPrintShop takes proud to say that they have won this trophy twice the time by competing with big printing giants.
Our team major focus was helping the PSPs to grow their print business and provide live demos, this is what helps us sealing a number of deals on the spot by enabling quick decision and developing clarity, trust, confidence and transparency among the drupa 2016 visitors. Our team successfully handled more than 2500 visitors in this 11 days show they helped to showcase and strategies for successful implementation of the web to print solution.
The key highlights of the show drupa 2016
- Among the 1800+ visitors won the Social Media Champ trophy twice the time
- Featured on drupa daily the successful launch of most B2B w2p solutions and its flexibility which can be customized according to the requirement of large corporate and franchise networks
- Featured new V5.2
- Existing clients from North America, Europe, UK, Asia, China specially came down to appreciate our work and support
- Visitors appreciated our team approach as they stand as an understanding their business, shared insights, and strategies to set up print order management solutions to grow the business and reduce investment.
- Ten confirm booking were marked during the how for Start-up & Platinum Pro, Advance B2B & Custom License
“V5.2 received the maximum attention from visitors due to new marketing & productivity and many other things.”
Since 2008 we have been working with the printing industry, we understand well that PSPs invests a handsome amount in order to meet w2p solutions whether it’s large corporates or franchise networks. In order to meet this challenge and having an unified solution to integrate multiple technologies, OnPrintShop successfully launched advanced B2B module which is driven by flexibility to customize, integrate third party tools, depending on business needs along with the features like corporate branded stores, advanced reports, rule-based template, advanced approval process, profiling, kit products and lot more. An overwhelming response received to our team from the visitors who were facing high time with multiple solutions in order to meet w2p solutions.
Finally, the 11 days show came to an end but it gave us the lifelong memories to cherish be it with Social Media Champ or successful launch of a product we are now looking forward with drupa 2020.